Announcements‎ > ‎

Field Day/Exploratory Day Update

posted Jun 13, 2018, 10:30 AM by Andrew Ward
K-2: Field Day, rain or shine (if raining, indoor activities will be planned and volunteers are still needed)
3-4: We have decided to postpone field day until Friday, June 15th (half day)due to the showery weather that is predicted for tomorrow. Students should come prepared with the following on Friday-sneakers -bug spray -sunscreen
5-8: Exploratory Day has been cancelled. Thursday morning will be a regular morning, Thursday afternoon will have fun "exploratory-like" activities planned.